Category: Carolina Crown
Administrative Intern Assistant
Administrative Intern Assistant will be the main service support for Carolina Crown Drum Corps and provide administrative assistance for Spring Training and Tour while reporting to Director of Operations / Tour Manager.
The position requires a highly motivated individual who looks to develop their administrative abilities in working with a world class performing arts program. Working with the drum corps as an intern is a fast paced job, requiring high energy with diverse tasks being performed each day.
Some personal requirements:
- 21 years or older.
- Valid drivers license with good driving record.
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs.
- Own your own laptop with knowledge of micro-soft office programs.
- Available for entire summer May 17 – August 10, 2014
- Preferred experience/knowledge of drum corps, marching band or indoor activity is helpful.
Responsibilities in general but not limited to:
- Assisting the admin team with logistics of camps, spring training and tour including facility awareness/oversight during move-in, stay and check out.
- Assisting with transportation of staff & members to and from airports, medical appointments and general running of errands.
- Assist the kitchen team with daily grocery shopping, inventory of supplies, and food deliveries includes help with restocking of weekly orders.
- Assist with general administrative record keeping, filing and preparation of tour books.
- Assist with logistics of uniform cleaning, equipment storage and general performance needs.
Applicants please submit a cover letter, resume and references to