The Office Intern is responsible for assisting with the daily office activities of the Crown Organization.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Support the Office Staff with daily duties such as data entry and other administrative tasks
· Assist with merchandise sales, inventory and fulfillment processes throughout the summer
· Assist with ticketing sales and fulfillment throughout the summer
· Provide additional support for Crown Events such as NightBEAT, CrownBEAT and CrownGOLF as needed.
· Additional duties as needed
This position will begin on May 29, 2017 and will end on August 4, 2017 with a typical minimum of 20 hours per week and a maximum of 40 hours per week at our Warehouse in Pineville, North Carolina. The typical workweek with be Monday – Friday, however this may be adjusted depending on the needs and schedule of the organization.
This position will be considered an Internship with the Crown Organization. A small stipend is available for this internship.
The successful Office Intern will have the following skills:
· At least 17 years of age
· Should be fluent in Microsoft Office programs such as Word & Excel
· Should be fluent in the use of Macintosh and Windows machines
· Should be able to lift and maneuver packages that may exceed 50lbs.
· Learn quickly and adapt processes to work more efficiently
· Work independently with minimal supervision
For questions regarding this document, or to apply for the position, please submit a Resume and Cover Letter to Cody Crawford at email@example.com for consideration.