As a well-rounded organization, Carolina Crown strives for excellence within our members, staff and volunteers. As a volunteer, there are certain responsibilities that we expect you to observe.
- Be on time for shift check-in and work assignments. Plan enough time for transportation to and from the event.
- Make sure to check-in at the volunteer check-in station upon arrival.
- Please work your entire shift unless otherwise noted by the volunteer manager.
- Notify the volunteer manager immediately if there are any changes in your availability to work your assigned shift once the event or tour begins.
- Make sure you are aware of and understand all of your job descriptions and duties before you begin work.
- Be sure to attend the volunteer meetings before the event you have signed up to work.
- Please wear appropriate attire for working conditions. Please dress in a respectable, clean fashion. We want to represent Carolina Crown in a positive manner.
- Please make arrangements for child care if necessary.
- Please be sure to recycle and dispose of all trash. Encourage guests to do the same.
- Concession volunteers must wear a hat, hair net, or hair restraint if handling food. No tank tops or sleeveless shirts allowed. No sandals or open-toe shoes.