Performance order will be determined by Registration Date.
By submitting the form below, you agree to the terms of participation as defined:
- The performing bands will be responsible for an advance ticket purchase that is calculated as (1) one ticket for every (3) three members in your band. The band will be invoiced at $4 off face value of the ticket and we suggest you use this as a fundraiser.
- Tickets will be mailed to the directors at the submitted address on registration no later than 9/15/2017.
- Payment of ticket invoice will be made in total by contacting the Crown office (803-547-2270) before 9/30/2017.
- Total number of band members will be verified prior to the event.
- The performing band agrees that, during the performance of the band, if movable props are used on the field during the performance, the props must have pneumatic tires with a diameter of no less than 4" high. There will be no exceptions. The event producer has the right to deny use of any props that do not meet this requirement.
- The use of ANY recording devices, including: phones, digital cameras, video/dvd/digital devices are strictly prohibited. Parents using these devices will be asked to leave the facilities and not reimbursed for their ticket. Please remind your parents of this.