All registrations submitted between March 10, 2016 and MIDNIGHT May 1, 2016 will go into a drawing for performance order.
All entries after May 1, 2016 will be based on date/time of submission.
By submitting the form below, you agree to the terms of participation as defined:
- The performing bands will be responsible for an advance ticket purchase of either prelims or combo (prelims/finals) that is calculated as (1) one ticket for every (3) three members in your band. The band will be invoiced at 20% off face value of the ticket and we suggest you use this as a fundraiser.
- Tickets will be mailed to the directors at the submitted address on registration no later than 10/15/2016. Directors can request additional discounted tickets until 10/28/2016.
- Payment of ticket invoice will be made in total at BandBEAT Director's check-in on day of show, or by contacting the Crown office (803-547-2270) before 10/31/2016. A Crown representative will be there to collect the invoice payment and make adjustments for any additional tickets returned above your initial ticket quota.
- Total number of band members will be verified on the date of the show.
- The performing band agrees that, during the performance of the band, if movable props are used on the field during the performance, the props must have pneumatic tires with a diameter of no less than 4" high. There will be no exceptions. The event producer has the right to deny use of any props that do not meet this requirement.
- The use of ANY recording devices, including: phones, digital cameras, video/dvd/digital devices are strictly prohibited. Parents using these devices will be asked to leave the facilities and not reimbursed for their ticket. Please remind your parents of this.